Saturday, April 23, 2005

Fourth Day After Surgery

Hello.

Both Jim's Mom and Aunt have been picked up by Jim's brother Will and family and should be in the Wilkes-Barre area by now...

Jim's doing better... He's up to five laps each time he goes for a walk. And that was three times today! : ) Mostly he spent today sleeping... Which is fine, just means the body is healing...

I do think that his bowels are starting to wake up... Smelt the noxious fumes of flatuluence today though Jim says that he didn't feel anything.. A good sign, but not another hurtle cleared until Jim actual feels the event... I think I was very PC about this event ; )

Right now I'm just exhausted. First surgery, Aunt episode, and playing hostess have worn me out. Tomorrow I'm sleeping as late as I want (Josephine the Cat not withstanding... normally wants to be let outside at 5am)... Good dreams to everyone!

PS Liz, your comment(s) worked. Thanks for checking in... : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you all know what a wonderful and patient person Jen is. She has been a gret gift to our family. I am Jim's sister-in-law (Will's wife), and I just wanted to let you all know that it has been such an honor to know such a loving and giving person. I know this all must be such a difficult thing to go through with Jim........he's got to be giving her the grumppys.....which could really make you feel discouraged about everything she is doing for him, and make you feel like saying "I don't need to be putting myself through all this." Jen, I hope you know how appreciated you are in our family, and I hope you stick around a LONG time. You've done so much already, and before this crisis, we could all see such a change in Jim. A change for the better, to have someone like you in his life. Thank you for all that you do, and thank you for being you. We love you dearly!
Anna