Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sunday 4/24

Hello.

Not much to update. Jim did three more walks of five laps each.. : ) His JP drain is gone (he only had one, which is amazing in and of itself) and the tubes providing anesthesia are gone too... (He did the three walks without the extra anesthesia!!!!)... Koodos to Jim

Mostly he slept today... Which is fine, aids in healing... Though at one point he thought he might have a BM, but the feeling went away... Maybe tomorrow...

Unfortunately I have to start back at work tomorrow, so Jim is left to fend for himself. I did leave knowing that he could unconnect himself for a walk when he wants one and reconnect himself when done. All but the leg cuffs (my name for them, they inflat and deflat on his legs to reduce blood clots, don't know the "real" name for them). I'll be able to check up on him (physically) on Wednesday. Until then, you and I will be getting updates from him over the phone (if he remembers the conversation)... ; )

That's all for now...

Jennifer

PS Liz (my sister) meet Anna (Jim's sister in-law)... : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Liz, how do you do, hehehe. Nice meeting you. Thanks Jen!
Love ya!
Anna